
This weekend I attended my friend Heather's Baby shower at the most gorgeous house of her mom's friend. It was catered, looking out over the san tan mountains and a beatifully lanscaped yard. Exactly as I would want....except the mountains would be in Colorado. It was really nice to see some old friends, since she is a girlfriend from work. With my new position I feel I do not get to see everyone much anymore, but I got to meet a whole new group in my new job. After that I ran over to another great accomplishment, my grandmothers 85th birthday. It is hard to believe she is 85, the woman is so inspirational and has so much energy. She lives in a home but it was more so she did not have to burden the family she says. She goes swimming every day she can, goes walking, dances. This is the woman that a few years ago spiked the punch at her nursing home's New Years party! I truly want to be like her when I get older, she just loves everyone and still experiences every day she has. Always smiling and trying to help everyone, definately someone to look up to. Pic is from my brother's wedding of Dad and her. :)
Monday, March 06, 2006
Weekend - and grandma's bithday
Posted by Shelly at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment