Thursday, March 15, 2007

Updates on happenings...and Ren Fair

Another bridal shower this past weekend...this time for Laura (and the bachlorette in San Diego coming up soon!) Wonderful food, and custom made candy bars marking the occasion, cute! I just ate food all day Saturday since that evening I did the brother b-day thing again (all of my brothers b-days are in March) and we went to Famous Dave's b-b-que. Hard to eat healthy there, but I am sure it reminded my bro of times spent in the south with the military.

So Sunday.....I made my yearly trek to the Renaissance Fair! There are these great icee orange that I look forward to every year. I got a great belly dance outfit, so now I am removtivated to get back into that. And....I do have a pic with the knight in shining armor, will have to post later. :) It was really nice weather out, with a breeze. The perfect day to go.

Other happenings...still working out and trying to gain speed. I had an idea to do another 1/2 marathon soon and am trying to find one. Trainer has been kicking my a$$ at weight training. Lifting my arms today is tough! For volunteering, I was officially inducted as a member of the 20/30 club, a group of women that work with children's charities.

http://www.vos2030.org/

Have a fantastic week all!

0 comments: