
Remember when you were a kid and Valentines Day was all about sending cheesy cards with your favorite cartoon charaters to all your classmates - and those wonderful candy hearts? Then.....somehow as you got older it turned into a "couple holiday". Personally, I miss the silly cards and the decorated paper bag they were placed in. I had a reminder yesterday of why it is so important to take a day and say I love you to all those out there that have made an impact on your life since you never know when you will not be able to. I cannot get a valentine to all of you today, but I will eat lots of candy hearts in your honor, and I am thankful for all of you who have helped me in the past years and look forward to make more! Love you all!
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!
Posted by Shelly at 7:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment