
Yippee! I am heading to Colorado starting tomorrow. I have thought about moving there for some time, and put on hold due to loving my new position. But....I still want to visit every chance I can. The last couple of times I skiied, but with the season over I plan to have a fun Cinco de Mayo off 16th street and get my hike on! Stay Tuned for fun outdoosy pics to come.... maybe hike Bierstadt.....
I am getting more into this triathlon training for later this year. From looking at books, here is the schedule I have come up with...now I just need to stick to it......
Monday
Weights
Bike
Tuesday
Run
Swim
Wednesday
Weights
Dance
Thursday
Run
Swim
Friday
Weights
Bike
Saturday
Longer Run
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Tri Training and Colorado
Posted by Shelly at 4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment