Sunday, February 26, 2006

Fun Filled Weekend

I have been going non-stop this weekend, but it has been a blast! Saturday I got up really early, 5:30am, to go on the Climb for Cancer hike at South Mountain. April was my parter in crime, and we not only walked up but down also for a total of 10 miles! For some reason my knee started to bother me, but it was still great to be out for that long and catch up with her. I then went to a gun show (surprising I know). I have been thinking for awhile about getting a target gun, just something to practice with. I found a Ruger 22 that I really liked, but decided to hold off on. Brian has been a great help in finding something for me that is not too powerful. That night, the gang went out to Drift in Scottsdale for dinner. I had never been there and it was such a cute place! Tiki torches outside, and fabulous food inside. :) Today, I had the chance again to be out with the girls and go wedding dress shopping. Congrats again to Laura and Kelly! I am sure by the time I get married, I will know what to do just by helping them out, and I will have someone to ask questions to. Whew! It is such a great weekend when you get to see many of your friends and have fun times.

0 comments: