I guess it is about time to add my Cabo trip to my blog! I find that I delay these things now that I post on FB. A few weeks ago I went to Cabo for the 20-30 national convention. This happens yearly and just by chance it was in Cabo this year. At first I was alittle nervous, after all it seems like every day there is a new article on violence in Mexico or the swine flu. I was not worried so much about the swine flu, but the hype on the drug issues got to me! I found once I was there I had nothing to worry about. I had such a great time! I think like Vegas, what happens in Cabo stays in Cabo (especially what happens at Cabo Wabo!) but overall it was a fantastic experience and I met so many great people! I rode jet skis out on the bay and tried going in one of the parachutes that fly behind a boat for the first time. I did try to scuba - it ended up being me an 7 guys (that is what happens when everyone stays up too late th enight before!). However, somehow the temperature of the water dropped in two days from 78 to 64 below the surface - too cold for me! I did see a stick ray and some cool puffer fish on the one dive I did. Also, above it all we were there to learn about other clubs and volunteer opportunities. I did donate quite a bit to an organization there that helps homeless boys, I did not get there in time to volunteer at the shelter but I heard it was very sad to see so I am glad we could help! Here are a few pics!







0 comments:
Post a Comment