I just got back from our annual girls ski trip to Copper Mountain. Lost on trip : Cell Phone, was eaten by the snowcat (ok, it fell out of my pocket then the snowcat got it) . Gained on trip : confidence! I skiied for three days and did things I have never done on a mountain. We took a moguls class called BumpBusters. While I will not say I am great now, I do have less fear and did more moguls then ever. I also went up to the bowl area on a ski lift where you place a plate between your legs and it pulled you up. We also did the half pipe! The whole trip was an adventure starting with a real life GI Joe. We had people talking to us from Special Olympics and met many of the locals that work there. It was such a blast, and we are already booking for next year!





0 comments:
Post a Comment