When I was a kid, I was referred to as miss do it meself. However, I am convinced this is not the case and my example is the house! I am horrible at fixing it. Unfortunately I got a letter from the HOA that my outside area needed fixed and to do so quickly. So this past weekend, I headed to Lowe's with some fantastic help to get to work. You would think by this time I would be more confortable in those wherehouse places, but really there is so much to do and so much in those stores that it is alittle intimidating. By the end of the weekend, my house was in good shape but still needing to do some painting. I am slightly movtivated to do more, but thinking that I am hiring help. There are just some things I am no where near an expert on!
Oh another note...... I am good at shopping and with my girlfriends getting married there is plenty of that to go around. Went bridal dress shopping on Saturday and go down to the final dress, but we are still deciding on color. It was unbelieveibly hot that day (112!) so we had to hit Salty Senorita for some tasty drinks. My fav of course being good ol' h20.
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Ms. Fix It
Posted by Shelly at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment